Phoenix Data Security is a focused cyber security services firm, empowering clients with effective solutions for their data security, security operations, and compliance needs. Phoenix has a breadth of knowledge in the private, public and defense sectors with client representation in the Fortune 500, US Department of Defense and the US Department of Homeland Security.
Phoenix has launched a federally focused Managed Service for data centric security including; Data Loss Prevention (DLP), File Activity Monitoring (FAM), Information Rights Management (IRM) and Security Operations Orchestration, Automation and Reporting (SOOAR). Phoenix provides the services via FedRAMP approved infrastructure as a service (SaaS) platform, allowing federal clients to quickly procure and implement these sophisticated security service offerings that meet the rigorous federal information assurance requirements.
Download our Federal Capabilities Statement: Phoenix Data Security - Federal Capabilities Statement - 2014
Download our Federal Privacy Case Study: Phoenix Data Security – RSA – DoD Privacy and DLP Use Case
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
- Cyber Security Focused with a Successful Delivery Track Record
- Expertise in Cloud, Mobile and Data Protection to prevent Data Loss or Breach
- Extensive industry certifications such as (ISC)2 CISSP, SANS, ISACA CISA and ITIL
- DCAA Compliant Accounting and Time Keeping
- Cage Code: 6H7V9
- DUNS: 968935986
- NAICS Codes; 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 541611